Monday, October 8, 2012

Today not much happened in our house, because I had to sleep a lot...the Jetlag is much bigger than I thought and yesterday night was very late. I visited a family wedding the last day and I'd never been on a wedding before. It was so much fun, I hadn't expected. At first we went to the church and took some phothos from the bride and her very pretty dress. After the process we drove to the afterparty, and had a very nice meal with chickenbreast and greanbeans and of course the big weddingcake, wich tasted so good. Before the big meal we could take us some snacks like chips, chocolate drops and a special bowle, what amazed me, because Ididn't know this from germany. After some presents and toast to the bride and the groom the DJ started to play music; and I was surprised how good and wild American can dance :D

1 comment:

  1. That seems to have been a lot of fun! I hope you sleep well.

    ReplyDelete