Thursday, October 11, 2012

So it is my second try to write something special, exciting and new, that nothing wrote before. It is a difficult task like most of the english writing for me. And however I got a theme to write about. So while i just sit here my host came in, saying that there were some firetrucks heading north and that i should see this. It was a huge fire, so they needed four trucks. For those who want to know were it was\is ,because i guess it is still going on, look on victory road. Actually this is out of town, but still dangerouse so i hope everyone is fine.

3 comments:

  1. red firetrucks? take a look down on the next older post from Herr Denefleh^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I have been in Germany with the GAPP groups from Charles City, I was always amazed, especially in Berlin, that the sirens were not going constantly for such a large city. It is interesting for us to see the different colors for the firetrucks and the police vehicles, too. I hardly ever heard a siren in Walsrode or other communities nearby where I lived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan and I were just coming home from a long days work. Little do we know that there is a barn fire of to our left a couple of miles. We had to take the opportunity to journey the painstaking 2 miles in the car. We were thinking of pretending to impersonate a police officer and travel in to the danger zone. But we made a intelligent decision to not.

    ReplyDelete