Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Saturday :D

I'm sorry for posting so late , but I had some problems with the computers :)
Okay, when I woke up at saturday it was very cold, because I was camping together with Michelle, Elisa,Kendra, Audra, Heather and some of their friends. And that night it was very cold and windy. After bringing the camper back Heather, Michelle, Kendra, Elisa, Audra and me went to the house of Holly and aet grilled cheese. That was really yummi :) . After that we drove to the picknique at the St.Ansgar high school and meet the other students with their hosts. We had much fun and after we have eat some traditionell american food we went back to Holly. But we were not very tied so we watched "Zorro" and "X-Man" . Then it get late and all of us went to bed and sleep. So that was my saturday and I hope everybody of you enjoyed his/her saturday like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment