Tuesday, October 16, 2012

13th October 2012; Mall Of America

Today we went to the Mall of America.
In the morning Lexy and me drove to Kendras house to drive together with her and Elisa to Olivias house where we met with all the GAPP students from ST. Ansgar, who also wanted to go to the mall that day. Then we all drove to Austin to pick up Mrs. Humrich and Mrs. Larson. On our way to Minneapolis we stopped at the Nike Outlet. I bought shoes and shorts. We arrived at the Mall around midday. I was with Elisa O., Elisa M., Kendra and Lexy the whole time. At first we had lunch and then we started shopping. But I only bought one shirt because I dont want my suitcase beeing to heavy for the plane!! While shopping we met Merle and Falk. We ate icecream together and shortly after we met with the others to drive home. This was a great experience and I learned that bigger not always means better! (It is difficult to orient oneself in the Mall because it is sooo big. It has an amusement park called 'Nickelodeon Universe' in it.) In the evening Lexy, Elisa and me went to Lexys Youth Bonfire, where we played games. It was fun. All in all I had a wonderfull day.

                                          Nickelodeon Universe!!



                                                            We had fun!

                                     Merle (l.) and me (r.). I was happy to meet her there!

1 comment:

  1. I like your comment about 'bigger does not always mean better." I agree. The mall is attractive to many people but not to everyone. However, it is worth visiting once, just to know what it is like, but not everyone wants to return many times a year. There are other places to shop within a 2 hour drive of Charles City.

    ReplyDelete