Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sunday October 8th

My first weekend in America!
The first week of school was pretty exciting, I met a lot of people and learned a lot about the American school system. Sunday my host sister Kendra and I went with Sommer and Emily to Rochester for a shopping trip. I wanted to buy some winter boots but at the end I bought all the things I do not need. The mall in Rochester was so big, so much bigger than the German ones and you can by so much different products. After we went to Buffalo Wild Wings but we cannot get in because of the football match everything was just full. Sommer told us she knows a really good restaurant. I have never seen a restaurant like this before: You put in all the food you want to eat and they just cook it for you. Actually this was my sunday, now I am ready for a new week of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment