Friday, October 19, 2012

And it is again my turn to describe this day. So one hour before this day ends i am in a kind of hurry. First of all we started today in our great house at 9 AM and headed towards the Badlands. I would describe them windy and rocky , which was actually all you can see and feel there. But this whole area and the view were just magnificent  If you just imagine that the early pioneers just went with their whole families through this windy and unfriendly land, you will definitely think different about them. So after a walk through the hills and a long bus tour we finally arrived in Wall, again. At the end of this day i just hope that we will not arrive that late in CharlesCity tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I have a similar reaction to new experiences, thinking about the people and their trials and hardships as they bravely moved across this land westward in their covered wagons. We have so many conveniences that would not be dreamed of by them, yet they endured. Some survived and some didn't. I am grateful for their spirit of adventure and perseverance, and I admire that. I think about this when I visit the Mississippi River, too.

    ReplyDelete