Monday, October 15, 2012

October, 14th


Today was the first day I was able to sleep in because it was the first day since we arrived on which we hadn’t planned anything for the morning and I really slept in… When I woke up at 11am my host father just finished making pancakes and I was able to eat wonderful American pancakes for breakfast :)
The rest of the day Jennifer and I went to the supermarket to buy some food and we both worked a bit for school, she did her Chemistry homework and I continued ‘Kabale und Liebe’ for my German class in Germany. So you can see, this is not only a holiday for us in America, we are also working for school at home :)…
And half an hour ago I finished my suitcase. No, we are not leaving yet but we are going to South Dakota for five days tomorrow and therefor we have to pack all our things again and leave Charles City for the next five days… But we are coming back on Friday again so there is no need to worry for us, we don’t have to leave our families yet :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope everyone takes the opportunity to go to a grocery story or a supermarket whenever and wherever they travel abroad. Is is a good place to see similarities and differences, and what is common in the area.

    ReplyDelete