Friday, October 26, 2012

amazing time

Last day in school and I am sitting here by mr. McGrew. He is great teacher.All of the teachers were very friendly to us. And not just the teacher, all of the students were so kind to us. It made no difference whether they are exchange partner or not. All of you are nice. We will go to the bonfire at night today: I am so excited to see you american guys all together on one point. Thtat will be fun. It was a amzing time here. I am so glad that you americans made this exchange to one of the best time in my life. We will leave charles city on monday and today its friday, but im already sad now. I dont want to leave you. I have learned a lot from you all. You were all so open minded and from day one I felt like it is my new home here. I have found new friends here with such amazing character and some person, which I would not find in germany like these. I just want to say thank you all for that awesome time here.Especially to Jennifer, Tobias,Jeb and the best boy off  whole America. Nolan Crawford. I will never forget you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for helping with my German skills sentence structures, even when I was having a bad day and didn't have the patience. It was great to have you in our school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the work and planning that goes in to this stay / exchange is definitely worthwhile, and reading notes like this is a wonderful thank you. Kids who find this exchange worthwhile will keep it working for a long time, I hope.

    ReplyDelete