Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Monday, 8.10.2012

Today was at last a lazy day. In school wasn't any new. So it feels like everyday life. But I have to say the lunch wasn't good.  Now I know that Americans eat raw broccoli. I'm so happy that in Germany we're eating cooked broccoli.
After school I went to my co-hosts, Madi, house. There I lazed away the day by reading and of course eating. At 6 o'clock we had a school board meeting.Lea and Falk had to convince they of the advantages of GAPP. They did a great job!
After that Alexa and me went to Drama, they're practicing a musical and even if they just started it was pretty good. Alexa and me are reallyjealous we could not do stuff like that.
In evening a few girls from the cross country team came to Jordyn's house and we made medaills, which distributed on Tuesday to the students.

                                 Sara :)

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you had a good time! I would have to agree with you and say that cooked broccoli is much better then raw broccoli. It was interesting to see all of your guys reactions to different foods and experiences. I had a lot of fun when you Jordyn, Keely and i went out for supper and then the football game. I hope you come back and visit soon!

    -Cassidy

    ReplyDelete