Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October, 8th, monday

It would take too much time, to write all the impressions down here, so I'll summarize that America is exactly what I missed the whole time. People here are so outspoken and funny and the host families are very lovely. We have done so many things together, even it's just the first week : We went camping, had a picnic at the Mississippi, we cooked together, made music together and we are having a lot of fun! Sometimes I'm confused by the teachers, because they like to joke with us but our host sisters an brothers can tell us what they mean ;) I already feel like these people are a part of my family and I didn't only got to know the Americans, but the Germans too, because I didn't know them very much before we came here. And I have to say that I'm surrounded by very great and funny people! At the beginning I had the fear that I wouldn't manage this without my best friends, but now I know that I have people around me with whom I can talk about everything :) 
I can already say that this month will be too short and that I will come back to the USA at any rate! 

1 comment:

  1. Michelle; this is not only for Germans; please make it English ASAP

    ReplyDelete