Sunday, October 28, 2012

Saturday, Oct, 27

Today was a very busy day.. In the morning I went with my host-sister, Elisa and her host-sister and Danny to the Spring park in Osage and it was beautiful! We had a little walk, then we all met at Hollys house for Supper. After that I learned something about architecture from Frank Lloyd Wright, a very famous architect. Many houses in Mason City are designed by him and his students and they are the most beautiful houses I've ever seen.. In the evening we went to a Mexican restaurant with the whole family, which was fun too! I know that I'll really miss all these people..
We watched the Saint Ansgar high-school play "39 steps" and it was very good! There where some amazing actors and som very funny scenes..Now I'm home and I'm exhausted! It was a wonderful last Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment