Sunday, October 7, 2012

my first post

so this is my first post i'll write into the blog. first of all excuse me for my bad gramma. the last days were very excited for me and i really understand nearly all of what the american guys say, which surprise me a little bit cause my mother everytime said that my english is bad :D yesterday i was with nolan by an american pup and i eat a "dunk burger" with "ols shoe" sauce. first it sounds i would say "speciall" and it doesnt looks like a typical burger. but it tasts very good. ( you all have to try it to). after we were with some friends of nolan in our house and watched tv. it was very very funny. ( but the funniest thing happened after watching tv when i want to go sleep, but i wont tell you why, just nolan knows it, it was a little bit embarrassing) the last days were one of the best i had this year( or one of the best the last whole years) especially the "Y" is one of the best things i ever seen. and if the next days will be like the last days, it will be a great time for me and a great new experience. buy until next time.

1 comment: