Tuesday, October 23, 2012

22.of October 2012

I had an awesome day today. At school met first period with ms. Humrich to talk about the things we are going to do this week. Then i did handicrafts with Elisa O. and Michelle. In my last class, German, me and my group went to elementary school to teach the kids saying the german names of some colors. At home Lexy and me bake the cake we will bring for the 'German Cafe' in Charles City on Thursday, to see if it looks and tastes good. I think it tastes really good! We were watching 'Pretty Women' for me was it the first time and i like it. By the way: Thank you Lexy for that awesome pillow fight!! :D


I loved America and the people from the first day on. I can't belive that we will leave in about one week. When I think about that I feel sad, because I love my host family so much. I already have in mind to visit them again and invited Lexy to come to Germany. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!
I realised that american people are much friendlier even if you do not really know them.
When I come home it will be very annoying for me to ask my mother to drive me somewhere. That is much easier here, because they can get a drivers license with about 15 years. I want that in Germany too. You just can drive somewhere and do not have to plan how you get home, because you can drive by yourself!!
All in all I really feel home here and do not want to leave! But on the other side I miss my family and friends very much and be happy to see them in about one week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment