Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It is strange to come back to our german school after 4 weeks in an american. Now I realized how different both systems really are and I begin to miss nearly everthing of the american one.
Our breaks are feeling like an eternety because of the short breaks there so the whole day went slowlier here then in the USA. First I thought the 5 minutes breaks would not work but now I think it is even better! Everthing was so funny, intresting and relaxed in the lessons in Charles City and when we went back to our school there is the old stressful day with hard lessons where you need attention every second of the class.
Furthermore I am surprised about what the exchange did with me. For example sometimes I can not think of a german word and have to say it in english which is weird but funny at the same time. I also get used to get up late during the week because the house of my hostfamily was just about 5 minutes away from school and here I need about an hour to be at our Gymnasium in Walsrode. What a great life in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment