Monday, November 5, 2012

3. November 2012: the first day after our GAPP exchange. At this morning I slept a long time, because the sleep at the plain was very short and the whole flight back very exhausting. But I was so glad to be home, I have missed my family and my friends the last days very much.
While I unpacked my suitcase I thought about the last 30 days and reminded me on all the nice things I had experienced there and all the people who had welcomed me so heartly in their country! :) I thought also about the differents between America and Germany and I realized that there are so many, for example the food, the people, the environment, the school etc.
When I thought about the exchange I noticed that I changed myself too. I got much more self reliant and independent, because I stayed so a long time without my family. Besides I noticed the kindness from the American people, which is different to German people, so I changed my way of thinking and I think I got more friendly about strangers and other people.
I had a very great time there and I am happy that I got the chance to go to America; it was so wonderful!
So all in all I think everybody should go to America once in a lifetime to see it and make an own picture of the whole country. This is an exciting new experience for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment