Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Belated diary entry, 21st of October

Finally i was able to sleep a bit more than usually on that night, but I still was very tired when we arrived at high school to get our bus.
I also figured out that getting up 10 minutes before leaving is not the perfect thing to do so I missed my breakfast. Fortunately the bus drive was not very long so we watched the homecoming parade, where I got a t-shirt in !!S!! and a chain (maybe souvenirs for my sister :D), before we went to my rescue: Subway.
So after having lunch we went to a mall that had every sport-thing, but still I found nothing to buy, especially I did not find a new hat, after mine was blown away as a sacrifice to the badlands.
In the evening at last we visited the UNI dome, to watch the Panthers win their game against the Jacks and I most of all admired their fantastic marching band. Unhappily i forgot my camera in the bus, so i were not able to take any pictures, but nevertheless I enjoyed this day very much.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you remember to ask the bus driver for your camera. I called the company and they said they would have it for you when you to to Chicago.

    ReplyDelete