Saturday, September 1, 2012

Only five weeks left!

Hello, I think it is about time to get an American blog post on here..... :)

Can you believe it?! Only 5 weeks till the exchange students will be here in America! I am very excited to get the chance to meet everyone and to be hosting again. I keep looking at the calendar, hoping that the exchange students would finally arrive!
I am also very excited to host my new German Sister Luise. We have been talking for about three months now. We have a great time learning more about each other each time we write or Skype. I love how we find so many things in common. For instance, we both love to talk....A LOT! I think it will be awesome when we finally meet in person.
As a host, I am always trying to find things that Luise is interested in. I want to make sure that she has a great time while she is here. I also want to help everyone else have a great time too. Right now, I am helping plan some activities for the exchange students. With some luck, we will have many great things planned for them.

1 comment:

  1. nice to hear that you are so excited; I am sure all this will be alot of fun for all of us

    ReplyDelete