Thursday, September 13, 2012

In 3 weeks we are in america! I'm so excited that I began to do a packing list. I can't wait longer to get to know my host-family and I hope I will understand what they say (;
I'm sure it will be one of the best experience in our life. I heard what we gonna do in america and it really sounds amazing! (:
But the last 3 weeks in germany will be strenuous. We have to write many class exercises and we have to do some departments.
But I'm really looking forward to see you all! (:

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to be able to meet you! (: I can't believe that there is only three weeks left! It seems like just yesterday that it was multiple months until I could meet you! I hope to make your experience here the best it possibly could be! My parents and I have started planning things for us to do while you're here! I'm very excited to go shopping at Mall of America, attending sport events, going to a pumpkin patch and just getting to know everyone and creating bonds that will be unforgettable! I'm also looking forward to eating German Chocolate! (;

    ReplyDelete