Thursday, August 30, 2012

This is Michelle's entry
she cannot post but I can
 
My expectations for the exchange…

…First: My expectations are very great! Of course, it’s going to America, which isn’t only another country but another world. And nevertheless I’m excited to see if there are similarities to Germany. But I feel not only anticipation but also anxiety. I have to learn how to be more independent and of course I’m afraid to fail. But on the other hand I know that we have great support from our teachers and from each other. We will exchange be habits, live show and of course parts of our cultures. But what I’m the most excited about are the experiences we’ll make and the life with a foreign family in a foreign country. And we’re going to see how Halloween is celebrated properly!!
I hope and I’m sure that this is going to be a great month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment