Thursday, August 30, 2012

There is nearaly one month left until we are going to fly to America for four weeks. I'm really excited and nervous, too. I don't know my host family jet, so I'm excited about how they are. Have they any pats, where do they life, will I have some brothers and sisters , ... . But I'm still afraid of beiing for four weeks in America. You see, it's another country , with other people and an other language. So I'm afraid about  not understand anyone or no one will understand me. Therefore I train my english a little bit by seeing English/Amarican films and read books in english and I hope it will help a little bit by reduce my excitement. Besides I often think about what I have to take along for the trip. But I hope we all have a good time there and enjoy everything when we are in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment